Blog Management Services
Our blog management service keeps your site running with the same passion and dedication that you have for the business.
Why You Need this Service
Maintaining a blog involves hundreds of individual components. These include; checking for and updating plugins, publishing posts, approving and replying to comments, responding to messages, and so much more.
All that can be exhausting.
No wonder 57 percent of companies consider outsourcing to focus on their core business. Remember, a blog is your website’s secret weapon. Having a blog increases the chances of your site ranking high on Google by 434%.
Few other strategies produce such an impact.
What You’ll Get with Our Blog Management Service
- A professionally crafted content strategy to effectively deliver your website objectives.
- A well-planned content calendar for blog posting, to regularly update your blog.
- An overall SEO analysis of your site and extensive keyword research.
- Inclusion of content aligned to the buyer journey from awareness to conversion.
- Tracking performance and assessing ROI based on targets.
- Content that communicates your brand and value.
- Information designed to make you stand out as a knowledgeable authority in your niche.
- Search engine optimization based on the most current Google algorithm updates.
- Appropriate stock images and embedded videos.
How Our Service Works
We handle every blog management service in a simple, organized four-step process:
- Step 1: Give us details of your site and the type of blog posts you want, your key objectives for the content and any other essential information.
- Step 2: We’ll analyze your website, niche and competitors to understand your content needs. We’ll also evaluate your business’ unique selling point, threats and opportunities, as well as your audience persona. Besides our research, we utilize multiple tools, including Moz, BuzzSumo, Google Analytics, and others.
- Step 3: Specialists in your niche will prepare a professionally crafted content strategy and content calendar for your blog.
- Step 4: We’ll present our evaluation and manage your blog while regularly giving you updates on performance.